Individuals with alcohol use disorders can receive medically supervised treatment at alcohol treatment centers. The facilities offer evidence-based treatment options such as individual and group therapy, 12-step, and relapse prevention programs.
The services offered by alcohol treatment facilities vary in type, services, and location. As a result, it can take time to determine which type of facility is the best option when searching for one near you. You can make an informed decision about your care if you know the differences between each type of facility.
Various Types of Alcohol Treatment Facilities Near You
Depending on your needs, you can search online for various inpatient rehab centers, such as outpatient rehab centers, detox centers, luxury rehab centers, free rehab centers, and mental health treatment centers. Here is a brief explanation of each:
- Inpatient rehab centers provide round-the-clock monitoring and care and medical, psychological, and lifestyle services
- A rehabilitation center that offers outpatient treatment provides less intensive therapy than inpatient rehab because individuals can live independently in their own homes while attending regular therapy sessions
- Detox centers accept individuals who require prescribed medications to reduce withdrawal symptoms and monitor them 24 hours a day, and they also provide safe, monitored environments for withdrawal from alcohol or drugs
- The best luxury rehab centers offer amenities such as private suites, spa treatments, massages, gourmet meals, and evidence-based therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- In a free rehab center, you can access a wide range of recovery programs, including individual counseling sessions, group therapy, and 12-step meetings
- Treatment centers for mental health issues often accompany addiction, such as depression and anxiety. As well as providing education, these centers help clients cope with mental health problems that can lead to substance abuse
A Closer Look at Outpatient & Inpatient Addiction Treatment Centers
To give individuals suffering from substance use disorders the best chance at living a healthy and sober life, they have access to various addiction treatment centers. Inpatient and outpatient treatment are two of the most popular forms of treatment, providing different levels of support and structure. Due to the constant supervision by trained staff members, an inpatient setting is better suited to meet the needs of an individual who requires closer monitoring and more direct intervention. Inpatient addiction treatment centers offer more care than outpatient ones.
A 30-day or longer stay in one of these facilities may be necessary for individuals who require 24/7 medical monitoring or intensive therapy to treat their disorder. However, if a person prefers a more flexible schedule due to work or because they are raising a family, outpatient care may be a better option for them as it gives them more control over their recovery program as long as they meet their assigned goals.
Outpatient addiction treatment centers provide an outpatient setting without 24-hour supervision or monitoring. Therapy sessions include individual, group, and family sessions, educational classes, peer support groups, and 12-step meetings, and individuals can live independently while attending regular therapy sessions at the center.
How to Find the Right Alcohol Treatment Facility Near You
The search for a suitable alcohol treatment facility may seem daunting at first. When choosing a facility, consider different research options, consider cost and insurance coverage, and consult with a professional for guidance. After researching different alcohol treatment facilities in your area, consider location, type of program (inpatient or outpatient), services offered, and cost to identify which is right for you.
Additionally, you could consult a professional for advice on the best place to stay based on your costs and insurance coverage review. After narrowing down your potential treatment centers, find out if they accept your insurance or offer payment assistance programs. Financial aid might be available to offset expenses, so planning is essential. Costs differ significantly between facilities. It is also advisable to consult with a professional specializing in addiction treatment before making a final decision.
Psychiatrists and counselors can help individuals determine the type of treatment that most suits their unique needs based on personalized advice. Our highly trained professionals are available 24 hours a day to answer any questions and provide personalized guidance on your journey toward sobriety if you are ready to take the first step toward recovery. You can reach us at 844-639-8371 for more information.